30 Jan 2009

Something I love is...

Laundries.
I'm not really sure why I have this current obsession, but it overcame me today and I just had to do some Laundry googling.
Things I have found that are ever so lovely:
Country living has this lovely dolls house inspired storage cupboard!
Kitchen Galleries has this laundry on offer
Laundry chutes, how fun! I love the idea of sending the washing down a chute to the laundry! The instant decluttering it can provide a room!
Apartment Therapy made up this selection as their top ten laundry hampers
Fashion Mista has found the funkiest collection of hampers! So many options and so many styles I particularly like this one:
I love how funky and bright these ones are! Would look great in a kids/teenagers room!
Though a little impractical size wise this hidden hamper/pull out is a fabulous idea from Rev-a-shelf for small spaces and keeping laundry areas neat and tidy.
Again another hidden hamper idea. This one from Luxury housing trends has got the best idea of including it in your wardrobe / closet system!

No comments: