23 Oct 2008

Something I love....

Something I love today is not material, beautiful nor tangible. Today I love my class. They are gorgeous little human beings who have bloomed, evolved - blossomed in front of my very eyes. I love being on a class and having a set of students who are 'mine'. I love that they are happy to see me every day, I love that they are behaved in my class and not in others LOL. I love that they want me to watch them play basketball on the weekends and talk to their parents about whether I'll go and get excited when they realise I have! I love it that these kids are Grade 7's!!! They are young adults who appreciate what I do and that I love them for who they are and that I'm there to help them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

could you tell me where i can buy this amazing flip- clock? it would be the perfect present for a friend of mine :-) :-)