28 Sept 2008

Something I love is....

A new blog.
Somewhere to share my thoughts, my ideas, my inspiration and most importantly?
The things I love!
Today I will start officially with: Netbooks. The smaller, more compact notebook/laptop.
I have been eyeing off the Acer Aspire One for a few weeks now and have started looking around for reviews on this adorable piece of technology. Along the way I have found a few other brands have also jumped on the mini bandwagon.
What ever do I chose it will be white.
Why you say? Because our office is done in crisp white and dashes of red and I, being pedantic and somewhat obsessive want it all to match!
That said - I've just found a gorgeous bright red one from Dell
Stay tuned - hopefully my decision will be soon!
So many reviews, information, specs to read - and so much I don't understand!

No comments: